General Insurance


A policy that provides financial reimbursement to the owner or tenant of a structure and its contents, in the event of damage or theft. Property insurance can include homeowner’s insurance, tenant’s insurance, flood insurance and earthquake insurance. Personal property is generally covered by a homeowner’s or tenant’s policy etc.


Book a free Financial Check Up today.

Please let us help you:


RSA Travel Insurance Offer

Travel with peace of mind - buy your travel insurance policy in under 3 minutes

See Details

QIC Insurance Offer

Individual Car Insurance (Comprehensive & TPL). Home contents Insurance, Travel Insurance, Personal Accident

See Details