We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager for General Insurance Division, experienced in various types of General Insurance.
Based in our Dubai Office, you will manage the Sales and Admin Teams for our General Insurance & Employee Benefits division, along with provide insurance solutions to our customers and professional support to our financial advisers by utilizing your excellent and in-depth knowledge of General Insurance products while maintaining our internal policies and procedures. The role involves effective communication, workflow management, and continuous process improvement to enhance the quality and efficiency of our service.
- Handle and resolve queries raised by financial advisers and customers.
- Create and implement policies that allow the Dept. to function as a cohesive unit
- Oversee and support the GI/EB Teams providing solutions to our customers, from quotation to policy implementation. Personal Lines, Corporate Clients, SME’s & Multinational Companies.
- Oversee and ensure the professional servicing of a portfolio of existing corporate customers (policy renewal, claims, endorsement, premium payment collection…)
- Review Dept performance to identify areas where teams and individuals can improve their efficiency.
- Interact on a regular basis with our insurance partners and our customers to ensure best service.
- Oversee the maintenance of client and policy data within our internal system.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience in a General Insurance Management Role (underwriting, policy implementation, claim management etc).
- Ideally 5 to 8 years’ experience managing a team.
- Familiar with insurance providers operating within the local market, their products and processes particularly Corporate Lines.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize workload for the Department.
- Design and oversee the implementation of KPI’s.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Insurance Qualification is required.
Nexus offers an attractive salary package including medical and group life insurance, career advancement, modern and convenient offices based in Downtown Dubai.