We are looking for an experienced Individual Medical Supervisor to join our General Insurance department.
Based in our Dubai Office, you will provide insurance solutions along with administrative support to our customers and our financial advisers by utilising excellent and in-depth knowledge of the products we distribute and internal /external policies and procedures.
- Responsible for new business, renewals, claims and customer service for medical insurance clients
- Handling enquiries and queries from clients and businesses and providing suitable quotes and insurance
- Familiar with the DHA/HAAD compliancy rules
- Familiar with claims process for all insurance providers
- Responsible for processing applications, renewals and claims and negotiating with both clients and insurance companies
- Liaising with both sides to find the best solution to clients insurance needs
- Logging and recording policies to meet monthly/yearly targets
- Handling telephone/email and face to face queries
- Supervising a team of 4 people
- Handle and resolve queries raised by financial advisers and customers
- Demonstrate a “Can do” and professional attitude
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience in a customer servicing role in the insurance industry (Medical lines), Underwriting, policy implementation. Claim management role – Ideally 5 to 8 years
- Familiar with insurance providers operating within the local market, their products and processes, especially Individual medical isurance
- Able to work as part of a team and use their initiative to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
- CII is a plus
What benefits would you receive:
- Nexus offers an attractive package including medical cover and group life insurance.