Employee Benefits – SME Team
We are looking for a Group Medical Insurance Administrator to join our expanding SME Team.
Based in our Dubai Office, you will provide insurance solutions and administrative support to our SME corporate customers and financial advisers by utilising your in-depth knowledge of the Group Medical products we distribute and be familiar with external providers policies and procedures.
- Handle all Group Medical Insurance clients
- Service a portfolio of existing corporate customers (policy renewal, claims, endorsement, premium payment collection, etc.)
- Must have experience with DHA/HAAD compliancy rules
- Resolve queries raised by financial advisers and external customers
- Provide our customers with insurance solutions that fit the needs of their corporate (from quotation to policy implementation)
- Interact regularly with our insurance partners both in-person & on the phone
- Prepare and present a comparison of benefit tables from different providers
- Maintain client & policy data in a timely & accurate manner within our internal system
- Demonstrate a “can do” and professional attitude
What we are looking for:
- Ideally up to 5 years of experience in a customer servicing role in the insurance industry (Group Medical Insurance), underwriting, policy implementation, claim management & endorsements.
- Familiar with insurance providers operating within the local market, their products and processes
- Must be a Team Player
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
- CII is a plus
Nexus offers an attractive salary package including medical and group life insurance, career advancement, and modern and convenient offices based in Downtown Dubai