The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the design, planning, development, and implementation of a cohesive & strategic marketing programme for the Nexus Group. Enhance brand awareness and our market position in the region, and ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones.
What we are looking for:
Candidate with extensive experience in Marketing Strategy, Branding & PR events. A self-starter with excellent communication skills to build trust, engagement & loyalty.
- MBA in marketing or equivalent degree plus a min, of 5 years’ experience in the financial/investment sector
- Experience in content creation, digital marketing, social media content and campaign management
- Previous experience in the Gulf region and particularly the UAE is preferred
- English speaker with understanding of Arabic and multi-cultural experience preferred
Reporting directly to the CEO and responsible for:
- Directing the efforts of the agencies appointed in producing and implementing the marketing plan, activities, and events
- Design and produce all marketing material & create valuable and engaging print, digital and other media content. Take ownership of our digital marketing & social media platforms ensuring all platforms are current, in line with brand guidelines and overall company vision and within regulatory guidelines
- Reviewing current marketing campaigns for weaknesses and develop solutions within budget constraints
- Brainstorming fresh advertising ideas with senior management and engage our sales force to build an inclusive marketing plan
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key media and industry players, Ad & PR agencies and vendors
- Organize, prepare & take ownership at all Nexus corporate events, coordinating day-of delivery and staffing for all local and overseas conventions & seminars, and any other PR activities
- Co-ordinate the appearance of all company print/digital material such as branding, letterhead, use of logo, brochures, email signatures and all in house marking/give away products and loyalty campaigns
- Establish and monitor both KPIs & ROIs of all marketing campaigns in an accurate & timely manner, and report on the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely