Accounts Assistant with 2 years UAE experience.
Assistant Accountant Duties (include but not limited to):
- Keep proper record of financial transactions by entering account information into the accounting system.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides consultants & admin staff by coordinating activities and answering their queries.
- Complete knowledge of VAT
- Bank Reconciliation
- Handling other Accounts Receivables activities
- Data Entry in Sage
- Prepares vouchers & payments by verifying invoices and requesting disbursements of the payment.
- Prepare and maintain depreciation and prepayment schedule
- Prepares financial report i.e., Profit & Loss account, Balance Sheet, and other financial reports as and when needed
- Coordinate in petty cash activities for the company
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Prepares commission statement