A dynamic and engaging rapport builder; you truly love working with people, are passionate about their success by providing a positive, motivational and optimistic atmosphere on a daily basis. Your past accomplishments may include strong individual sales performance and a proven track record in training and coaching. Whilst you may not be experienced in the insurance market a sound financial services background would be helpful as would an awareness of the CII exam structure.
What you will do:
As the Sales Training Manager, you will manage the T&D team, design and deliver approved training programs in line with business needs for peak performance of the frontline Sales Consultants, Sales Managers & staff, utilizing a tactical and hands-on approach. You will be responsible for building & maintaining positive relationships with the Sales Consultants, Sales Managers, Sales Directors & Department Heads. Training new joiners on a monthly cycle in the insurance sales process, you will ensure that they sell compliantly and ethically.
- Drive the creation and delivery of effective learning solutions, enhance, and maintain the existing content libraries.
- Learning solutions include, traditional instructor-led workshops, virtual-led classroom training and a variety of eLearning solutions. Training scope include both ongoing learning/development and onboarding of new hires throughout the Nexus Sales organization.
- Maintain an open line of communication with all stakeholders.
- Complete and submit monthly reports.
- Develop all staff in both technical and job performance skills.
- Implement training programmes, managing the execution of a wide variety of initiatives including training on products, sales processes and technology.
- Ensure an effective needs analysis strategy
- Optimize processes and ensure effective use of training tools and department procedures
- Stay abreast of professional learning trends to ensure learning solutions support evolving requirements of RSD organization users.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPEIRENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or certifications in related field preferred with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting or Mathematics are also acceptable.
- Oral & written English of the highest standard is mandatory.