We are looking for an experienced Customer Service & Administration Officer join Nexus Financial Advisers, Nexus Group
Based in our Dubai Office, you will be responsible for managing client onboarding applications, supporting Financial Advisors and clients with servicing issues, handling ongoing cases, managing portal access, and providing exceptional customer service to ensure a seamless experience for our clients. The role involves effective communication, workflow management, and continuous process improvement to enhance the quality and efficiency of the practice’s services.
Client Onboarding and Application Processing:
Review incoming client onboarding applications and ensure accuracy and timely submission to the provider for further processing. Interact on a regular basis with our business partners and our customers to ensure best service with a professional and “can-do” attitude.
Assist Financial Advisors and clients with various servicing issues, ongoing cases, and portal-related concerns. Coordinate and facilitate access to the provider’s online platform for advisors and clients, effectively managing account portfolios.
Customer Inquiry Management:
Address and resolve daily queries from advisors and clients in a prompt and professional manner.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience in a customer servicing role in the financial/insurance/investment industry.
- Ideally 2 to 5 years’ experience.
- Familiar with financial and investment providers operating within the local market, their products and processes.
- Able to work with and contribute as part of a team.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Industry related qualification is a plus.
Nexus offers an attractive salary package including medical and group life insurance, career advancement, modern and convenient offices based in Dubai.