We are looking for a Junior Receptionist to join our team. The receptionist will understand the importance of first point of contact with external visitors and internal colleagues. They will also undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
Previous experience as a receptionist in a professional office environment is essential. Familiarity with modern administrative practices, procedures, and equipment; ability to effectively use computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar and e-mail; ability to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in English is essential to perform the essential duties of the position, Arabic is also required. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Coordinate office activities keeping the reception area clean and well maintained and tending to visitors’ immediate needs
- Coordinate office activities for incoming & outgoing couriers and keeping records of all deliveries
- Create and update records and databases
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Experience as a Receptionist
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Data Input experience required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Time Management
- Detail-Oriented, paying close attention to all the small particulars when working on a task