We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join our SME Portfolio Administration Team who is experienced in Group Medical Insurance.
Based in our Dubai Office, you will provide administrative support to our customers and our financial advisers by utilizing excellent and in-depth knowledge of the products we distribute and internal /external policies and procedures.
- Understand Group Medical and Group Life Policy
- Experienced in generating quotes from Providers’ quote tools/portals
- Experienced in preparing sales/medical benefits comparison table
- Understand Nexus onboarding process of each Insurer partner
- Experienced in customer service and customer relations
- Service a portfolio of existing customers (policy renewal, claims, endorsement, premium payment collection…)
- Interact on a regular basis with our insurance partners and our customers to ensure best service
- Maintain client and policy data within our internal system
- Demonstrate a “can do” and professional attitude
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience in a customer servicing role in the medical insurance industry, underwriting, policy implementation & claim management
- Ideally no less than 5 years’ experience
- Familiar with insurance providers operating within the local market, their products and processes
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
- CII qualification is a plus
Nexus offers an attractive salary package including medical and group life insurance, career advancement, modern and convenient offices based in Downtown Dubai.